How to apply and main terms of employment
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit the following to email@example.com
1. a curriculum vitae, which shows details of all positions that you have held ( job title and organisation worked for ); main responsibilities for each post; details of qualifications that you hold; and your personal contact details
2. a supporting statement, of no more than 2 sides of A4, stating why you wish to work for Cherry Tree, and why you believe you are a good candidate for the post - please refer to the Job Description in responding to this
3. contact details of 2 referees who we may approach - 1 of who must be your current or most recent previous employer; and a second referee who can comment of your work performance
4. please complete the Equality and Diversity monitoring form. This is not mandatory, but we encourage all candidates to do so.
1. This is a fixed term, full time position, for up to 9 months.
2. The salary for this post is £28,000 per annum. (pro rata)
3. Full details of the terms of employment, will be given to the successful candidate
4. Prior to a formal offer of employment being made, the successful candidate will need to produce:
• photographic evidence of their right to work in the U.K.
• original copies of all certificates for all qualifications obtained
• proof that they have access to a vehicle to enable them to fulfil their duties, with insurance in place for business, and a full driving licence with no endorsements that may prevent them from driving for the next 2 years
5. If any information given as part of this application is found to be untrue or misleading, this may be regarded as gross misconduct which could result in immediate dismissal