Housing Communities Agency (HCA)
Being a registered Social Landlord, CTHA must register with the HCA.
The HCA is government run agency that regulates all social landlords.
The regulators role is to
• - protect social housing assets
• - ensure providers are financially viable and properly governed
• - maintain confidence of lenders to invest into the sector
• - encourage and support supply of social housing
• - ensure tenants are protected and have opportunities to be involved in the management of their housing
• - ensure value for money in service delivery